Mickey Isn't Exactly The Toast Of Paree
It's the question du jour in Paris: How is Euro Disneyland doing a month after opening? Pas mal, concluded a French TV team, after interviewing train and bus crews and scanning cars entering the park 20 miles east of Paris. Au contraire, argued a Paris newspaper, based on similar seat-of-the-pants survey methods.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself