The Disk Drive Makers Making TracksBy
At Hambrecht & Quist's recent technology conference in San Francisco, money managers weren't quite sure whether the high-tech stocks, which have slumped some 10% to 20% so far this year, have bottomed out. The cautious presentations made by most technology companies added to their unease. But some smart investors are beginning to snap up shares of a few high-tech companies they think are looking upbeat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing