Taurus Goes For The TitleGreg Bowens
It was a slap in the face to Detroit. In 1989, Ford Motor Co.'s subcompact Escort was toppled as the best-selling car in America by the midsize Honda Accord. Since then, to the embarrassment of domestic carmakers, Accord ads have bragged about the car's top spot. But no more. Ford is back.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis