I Want My Mtv StockBy
Maybe it was inevitable. The television network that exults in sound bites is now covering a Presidential campaign that is dominated by them. By reporting on the candidates the same way it reports on Guns n' Roses or Def Leppard, MTV: Music Television thinks it can awaken the civic instincts of its 18- to 24-year-old viewers. Says MTV Creative Director Judy McGrath: "They may look like deadbeats to everybody else. But not to us."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations