Say What? A Phone That Lets You Speak Through The Din
Have you ever tried to make a phone call from a busy airport, but the background noise drowned you out? Norris Communications Corp. in Poway, Calif., says it knows how to eliminate such interference. The Norris Ear Phone is a combination "mouthpiece" and earpiece that fits into the ear like a hearing aid. The Norris microphone picks up only sounds traveling to the earpiece through the speaker's jawbone and mouth tissue and nothing else--even if someone is shouting just inches away.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy