Papermakers Come Out Of The WoodsGary Weiss
"Paper! Getcha paper!" The cry of the newsboy is, metaphorically speaking, resounding on Wall Street. After nearly a decade of depressed prices, sluggish demand, and near-rampant overcapacity, papermakers are on the rebound. As earnings seem to be bottomimg out, share prices of paper manufacturers are soaring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations