In Chile, It's Just Starting To SnowDon Dunn
Despite some late-spring snowstorms, virtually all the big U.S. ski areas have called it a season. But that doesn't mean skiers have to store their gear until next December. In Chile, winter is coming on fast, and some Andean slopes will shortly be coated with fresh powder. From mid-June through mid-October, a half-dozen areas near Santiago offer great skiing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day