Consumers Are Feeling Better But Not About WashingtonGene Koretz
Consumers are exhibiting an unusual form of schizophrenia these days, observes economist Brian Jones of Salomon Brothers Inc. While their views of the economic outlook and of government economic policy usually move in tandem, this linkage has recently broken down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations