A Ground Swell Builds For `None Of The Above'Judith H. Dobrzynski
What do New Hampshire Republicans and Connecticut Democrats have in common with America's shareholders? Plenty. This proxy season, investors, like fed-up voters, are raring to send a message. Where corporate performance is poor, pay excessive, or management unresponsive, they want change, even to the point of throwing out the bums--not just insiders, but independent directors, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders