Senator John Glenn (D-Ohio), once thought vulnerable because of his link to convicted thrift scamster Charles H. Keating, has opened a comfortable lead in his reelection bid. A new Ohio Poll shows Glenn, who chairs the Governmental Affairs Committee, with a so-so 56% approval rating but a 62%-28% lead over lackluster opponent Lieutenant Governor Michael DeWine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations