Oxford Is One Healthy HmoBy
When money manager Arnold Schmeidler was shopping for a managed-care company that would provide his investment firm with quality medical services at the most competitive cost, he came across Oxford Health Plans. He was so impressed that he not only signed up his company, A.R. Schmeidler & Co., for Oxford's services but also purchased Oxford shares. Now at 19 a share, the stock is one of his biggest holdings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing