A Down East Retailer Eyes The Far East
L.L. Bean is taking its rubber-soled hunting boots abroad. The outdoor retailer, famous for its flannel shirts and camping gear, says it wants to open a 5,000-square-foot store in the heart of Tokyo. Japanese retail giant Seiyu and Matsushita Electric Industrial will run the store, expected to open later this year. Bean says four more Japanese outlets could follow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- European Stocks Extend Rally; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Noble Group Flags a $5 Billion Loss as Debt-Deal Endgame Nears