Spoils Of Peace: A Texas TussleBy
It's quite a spread, 16,000 acres out on the plains of the Texas Panhandle. And there's good reason for all that space. For the next eight years or so, the Energy Dept. will use its Pantex nuclear-assembly facility just outside Amarillo (population 151,615), to put thousands of warheads on ice. Pantex also is the focus of a legal brawl over who will control that lucrative work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone