Ready To Travel?
Is the "global marketplace" more than a catchphrase for U.S. managers? Maybe not, judging from the results of a survey of 148 middle managers by Dunhill Personnel System Inc. It suggests managers are in no rush to learn another language, visit another country, or get a fresh perspective on business. Here are some findings:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun