Common Sense On The Campaign Trail
The untelegenic gentleman who won the New Hampshire Democratic primary did so with a somber message for somber economic times. In the coming weeks, as the campaign progresses and, as is likely, the economy begins to show some signs of life, it will be interesting to see whether the "Call to Economic Arms" that former Senator Paul E. Tsongas has put forward travels well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances