Let Them Eat Proxies
Sampling CEO's views on shareholder democracy may be akin to asking foxes about henhouse management, but it's probably worth knowing what the boss thinks. The national Association of Corporate Directors surveye 653 CEOs for their views on the hottest issues in corporate governance. Here's a sample of what the NACD learned:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap