A Data Bank To Track Down Deadbeats
If skipping town is how you avoid paying bills, forget it. American Express Co. and Donnelly Marketing Inc. have teamed up to create a perpetually updated, on-line data base of every listed telephone number in the U.S. The FastData system lets you make a quick search of an entire state or metropolitan area. At about 30c per search, it costs less than dialing 411 and unsuccessful searches are free.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans