Macy's: Blame Harvard B School
Macy's bankruptcy papers blame the company's problems on too much debt and lousy retail sales. But Macy's attorney, Harvey Miller, has another scapegoat: "The Harvard business school encouraged leverage," says Miller. "Read that famous article by Professor Jensen."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018