The Speedy Way To Pay Speeding Tickets
Are you in such a hurry to get where you're going that you sometimes get caught speeding? If you live in Los Angeles County, you will soon be able to pay your parking and traffic tickets faster and get back on the freeway sooner, thanks to the AutoClerk kiosk. The system is designed for those who brush too close to the pay-by-mail deadline but still want to avoid penalties.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts