In the year since President Bush launched Operation Desert Storm, Democrats have fretted about a way to counter the Administration's success in the Persian Gulf war. A bumper sticker cropping up on cars all over New Hampshire suggests that they've found one good approach. It reads: "Saddam Hussein still has his job, but I lost mine."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing