Give Cable Tv A Dose Of Competition Now
Let me applaud your commentary "Cable TV: For a better picture, try competition" (Media, Dec. 23). The article correctly pointed out that re-regulation of the cable-TV industry is, at best, an interim solution to the problem plaguing cable customers. The best long-term solution is full competition from the nation's telephone companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing