When Rising Dividends Mean Rising FortunesBy
No investor would purchase a stock based solely on its history of paying dividends. But the pace of a stock's dividend increases provides clues that can help investors evaluate a company's prospects. Low-yielding stocks, for example, may look unappealing, but if they also sport rapidly rising dividends, they may produce excellent total returns for patient investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy