U.S. Chipmakers Throw In More Chips
Now that U.S. chipmakers have arrested a decade of market-share losses to Japan, Silicon Valley's major players seem set to hold the line. Despite last year's dismal economy, capital spending by America's top 12 chipmakers was higher than midyear forecasts, according to Shearson Lehman Brothers' latest survey.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing