Digging Out The Nuggets From Mountains Of Data
Imagine you're working for YoYoDyne Corp., assigned to assemble a complex sales report based on data stored inside incompatible computers around the world, each running different brands of spreadsheets or data-base programs. To make this task easy, you would need some sort of electronic octopus with smart tentacles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States