Coming: Fewer Shady Characters On Tv
Ghostbusters are back. No, not the movie, but a new technology that can erase the dual images, known as ghosts, that have annoyed TV viewers for years. The National Association of Broadcasters is set in late January to release the results of tests of five systems that all but eliminate the interference caused by buildings, trees, and other objects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash