Canada's Economy Is Frozen But So Is Its InflationGene Koretz
Canada's economy, reacting to weakness in the U.S., may be slipping back into recession. After hitting a 5% clip in the second quarter, growth fell below 1% in the third and appears to have declined in the fourth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy