Warm Hands, Great Grip
It's so flexible the Army wants it for U.S. troops in Northern Europe. The Flexor cold-weather ski glove provides terrific dexterity. Improved ergonomics halves the energy needed to grip a ski pole--or a rifle. Designed by Dixie Rinehart, who created the NASA space suit gloves, for Swany USA. Models range from $75 to $125.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts