Up Against The Label
David A. Kessler is revamping the beleaguered Food & Drug Administration. The new commissioner is cracking down on regulation violators by seizing misleadingly labeled orange juice and wiping "no cholesterol" labels off cooking oil. Even more important, Dessler is speeding up drup approvals for such diseaes as AIDS, Alzheimer's, and cancer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash