Scent Of Success
The $20 billion cosmetics industry has been recession-proof in the pst. Not so this time. Robin Burns, the 39-year-old president of privately held Estee Lauder, turned to innovative marketing by testing out mini "stores within stores" and attaching videos of SpellBound perfume in Elle magazine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States