Playing Taps For An Air Base And A CityTeresa Albor
Storekeepers in Angeles City haven't even bothered to put up signs. They've just traced the letters C-L-O-S-E-D in the volcanic ash coating their cracked shop windows. Drifts of ash choke the streets. Collapsed roofs have been replaced with sheets of bright blue plastic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again