Let's Start The New Year By Cutting The Debt LoadBy
There is a painless way to trim the federal-budget deficit by $5 billion to $10 billion, maybe more. To do so, the government need not cut anyone's favorite program, raise anybody's taxes, or even enact any new legislation. The Treasury Dept. need only change its operating procedures in relatively minor ways.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap