Keeping Your Baby Safe
Anyone who has struggled with child seats in a car--and what parent hasen't?--knows why this is a terrific idea. Flip down the back of a car seat in the second row of Chrysler's minivans, and voila! You have a child seat. Available at $200 per pair.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’