Hold The Torts
Rick Rosenfield and Larry Flax, co-owners of California Pizza Kitchens, are two Beverly Hills attorneys who gave up their white-collar criminal defense practice to bake designer pizzas. There are now 23 restaurants churning out barbecued-chicken pizzas and trendy pastas. By catering to the niche between cutthroat fastfood and pricey white-tablecloth joints the restauranteurs raked in about $55 million in revenues in 1991.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’