Gains At The Gap
Millard "Mickey" Drexler's tight focus on style, value, and hip advertising made The Gap one of the few retailing stars in a threadbare industry. Its smart, simple styles and reasonable prices were tailor-made for consumers in a "give me value" mood. The Gap chain added 123 stores in 1991.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap