Earth Safe Sofas
Herman Miller is making environmental activism part of the furniture maker's fabric. Virtually everything that's recyclable gets recycled. Bill Foeley, Miller's office-furniture research manager, has even banned the use of endagered tropical hardwods.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts