O.K., Button Up And Button Down
We don't know if the publisher of Dress for Success should stoke up the presses yet. But a recent Gallup survey commissioned by Ricoh found that most people want dress codes at work. In fact, they crave dress codes at work. Two-thirds found them "important"; one in three thought they were "very important." What's more, those who found them "very important" also tended be "more satisfied" with their jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing