Munis, Munis Everywhere But Buyer BewareBy
There's good news and bad news for investors in tax-exempt municipal bonds. The good news is that munis are becoming an even more attractive tax shelter, as many states introduce or raise personal income taxes. The bad news is that munis are becoming more risky, as the fiscal pressure on states and cities grows and their credit quality deteriorates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas