Look Who Matilda Is Waltzing With NowRobert Neff and Stephen Hutcheon
Seventeen-year-old Athanasia Chambers doesn't know what she wants to do when she grows up. But three years ago, with some nudging from her father, the Sydney schoolgirl decided that whatever she winds up doing, she better know how to speak Japanese. "I thought it was an important language to learn," she says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy