Housing Starts Tuesday, Dec. 17, 8:30 A.M.By
Construction on new housing probably stood at an annual rate of 1.07 million in November. Starts were a bit higher in October, at a 1.1 million pace. In November, bad weather hampered homebuilding in the Midwest, but the weakness in sales elsewhere in the U. S. indicates demand for new homes remains soft.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing