America West: Another Reading Of The Rank And File
Your story "Mutiny is in the air at America West" (Top of the News, Nov. 25) just doesn't fly. It is hard to understand how, based on conversations with a handful of renegade self-appointed employee representatives, your reporter can conclude that there has been a marked shift in sentiment at America West Airlines or that goodwill toward management has been dwindling. It is especially perplexing when one learns that America West's official employee group, composed of representatives elected by their peers, told your reporter that they had just polled their members and that Michael Conway received a strong vote of confidence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas