Recognition: Will The Street See The Light?By
For a company that makes equipment that "reads" even the most arcane printed characters, including the ubiquitous "bar" codes, Recognition Equipment isn't getting much recognition on the Street. "Investors don't fully understand the company's turnaround and bright prospects," says money manager Ed Wachenheim III.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day