On your 1991 return, you can deduct only margin-account interest offset by net investment income. But also the interest amount must be paid by Dec. 31--by the broker debiting your account or by your writing a check.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing