Japan's Souped Up Patent System Could Scald U.S. CompaniesNeil Gross
For years, American companies have complained to Washington about inadequate patent protection in Japan. The standard litany: Patent applications face inordinate delays, products and technologies are copied, and when it all winds up in court, litigation drags on for decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day