It Started With An EggLarry Armstrong
It's long and low and rides close to the road. The new J30 Infiniti, due out this spring, echoes the classic Jaguars of the '50s. Compared to the Euro-look of the Infiniti Q45, with its high rear end and stubbier look, Nissan Motor Co.'s $35,000 J30 looks positively feline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline