Ask The Cops And FirefightersBy
You won't catch Phil Donahue or Sally Jessie Raphael on Westcott Communications' television networks. But they may be the channels of choice of your neighborhood fireman or policeman. The reason: Many town and municipal police forces and fire departments subscribe to Westcott's satellite broadcast networks, which provide educational and training TV programs for specific industries. Already, some Street pros want to get into the act by buying Westcott shares. Not surprisingly, Westcott's stock has bounced from 6 a share in August to 9.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?