The Sam's Generation?Wendy Zellner
Sam's American Choice. It may not have the cachet of "Coke" or the familiar ring of "Nabisco." But the fledgling brand boasts a formidable natural advantage: the marketing clout of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and legendary founder Sam M. Walton. Sam's colas and fruit juices are already popping up in Wal-Marts across the country. And the experiment could produce a slew of Wal-Mart products developed to compete head-to-head with national brands.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy