Richard Nanula: When You Wish Upon A Balance SheetBy
Think the only magic at Walt Disney Co. happens at theme parks? Consider Richard D. Nanula. Six years ago, he was one of five Harvard MBA students doing feasibility studies for a new Disney theme park. Now 31, Nanula is chief financial officer of the $6 billion-a-year company and one of the country's youngest CFOs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations