Forecast For The Winter: A Blizzard Of Pink SlipsGene Koretz
Disconcerting as the October employment report was, further bad news on the job front probably lies ahead. That's the conclusion of Dan Lacey, editor of Workplace Trends newsletter, which has been keeping track of permanent staff cuts announced by major U.S. corporations since 1988.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis