`Cheap Shots And Cheap Talk': Congress Wraps Up A Year To ForgetBy
Congress usually closes its year in a burst of activity, ending months of quarrelsome dawdling with a rush to wrap up unfinished business. But as lawmakers head for a pre-Thanksgiving adjournment, they are looking toward an unsatisfying end to an ugly and unproductive session.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day