Term Limits: Popular Revolt Or Extremist Crusade?By
On Nov. 5, Washington State will vote on Initiative 553, a term-limit referendum that would force its eight U. S. House members, including Speaker Thomas S. Foley, to retire in 1994. Polls suggest voters, fed up with reports of political corruption, are likely to approve limits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas